Come out for Palm Coast’s Food Truck Tuesday from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 16, and support the Palm Coast Arts Foundation!
Food Truck Tuesdays are held on the third Tuesday of each month, along Park Street next to Central Park in Town Center. The address of Central Park is 975 Central Ave., Palm Coast.
Each Food Truck event features about a dozen food trucks – mobile kitchens, canteens and catering trucks that offer up gourmet foods including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Many menus are kid-friendly.
The evening’s entertainment will be hosted by DJ Vern. Each month benefits a non-profit organization in the community, and this month’s Food Truck Tuesday proceeds will go to the Palm Coast Arts Foundation.
The food trucks signed up for August include:
· The Garbage Can – Veggie burger, pull pork, mac & cheese, burgers, chicken tenders
· Your Personal Chef – Chicken kebabs, ciabatta pork, rice pilaf, hot dogs
· Caketeer – cupcakes, pastries, cakes
· Monsta Lobsta – crab rolls, spicy lobster rolls, lobster bisque
· London Fish & Chippy – corn fritters, fish tacos, butter beer (non-alcoholic)
· Barnwood BBQ – Angus beef brisket, ribs, mac & cheese, pulled pork, fried fruit pies
· Magic4urPlate – seafood, steak
· The Good Food Truck – kicked-up grilled cheese, roasted chicken salad sandwich, classic burger, veggie quesadilla
· It’s All Greek To Me – gyros (original, pork, chicken), Greek salad, baklava
· Kona Ice of Flagler County – tropical shaved ice, color-changing cups, King Kona shaved ice
· Big Kahuna Kettle Corn – kettle corn, ice tea
· Brusters Ice Cream and Nathan’s Hot Dogs
· Flaming Pizza – pizza slices
· Woodson’s Wrap Shack – specialty wraps (Mediterranean, reuben, shrimp po boy, Cuban, tuna, steak, California, buffalo chicken)
Food Truck Tuesdays is presented by the City of Palm Coast Parks & Recreation Department.
For more information, call 386-986-2323 or visit www.palmcoastgov.com/foodtruck.