Dress as your favorite Superhero in celebration of national Park and Recreation Month at Palm Coast’s Food Truck Tuesday from 5-8 p.m. July 19! Proceeds this month will benefit the Parks & Recreation Department’s Summer Camp Scholarship Program.
Food Truck Tuesdays are held on the third Tuesday of each month, along Park Street next to Central Park in Town Center. The address of Central Park is 975 Central Ave., Palm Coast.
Each Food Truck event features about a dozen food trucks – mobile kitchens, canteens and catering trucks that offer up gourmet foods including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Many menus are kid-friendly.
Palm Coast Parks & Recreation has planning an evening of free, fun entertainment including a Superhero magic show by Mark Alan, balloons by balloon artist Bruce Bryant, Superhero face-painting and rides on Nipper’s the Mechanical Shark Ride. The entertainment will be hosted by DJ Vern. The entertainment is free!
The food trucks signed up for July include:
· The Garbage Can – Veggie burger, pull pork, mac & cheese, burgers, chicken tenders
· Your Personal Chef – Chicken kebabs, ciabatta pork, rice pilaf, hot dogs
· Caketeer – cupcakes, pastries, cakes
· Monsta Lobsta – crab rolls, spicy lobster rolls, lobster bisque
· London Fish & Chippy – corn fritters, fish tacos, butter beer (non-alcoholic)
· Barnwood BBQ – Angus beef brisket, ribs, mac & cheese, pulled pork, fried fruit pies
· Magic4urPlate – seafood, steak
· The Good Food Truck – kicked-up grilled cheese, roasted chicken salad sandwich, classic burger, veggie quesadilla
· It’s All Greek To Me – gyros (original, pork, chicken), Greek salad, baklava
· Kona Ice of Flagler County – tropical shaved ice, color-changing cups, King Kona shaved ice
· Big Kahuna Kettle Corn – kettle corn, ice tea
· Brusters Ice Cream and Nathan’s Hot Dogs
· Flaming Pizza – pizza slices
· Woodson’s Wrap Shack – specialty wraps (Mediterranean, reuben, shrimp po boy, Cuban, tuna, steak, California, buffalo chicken)
Food Truck Tuesdays is presented by the City of Palm Coast Parks & Recreation Department.
For more information, call 386-986-2323 or visit www.palmcoastgov.com/foodtruck.