Enjoy gourmet food and family fun – all for a good cause – at Palm Coast’s Food Truck Tuesday from 5-8 p.m. June 21! Proceeds this month will benefit the Flagler County Education Foundation.
Food Truck Tuesdays are held on the third Tuesday of each month, along Park Street next to Central Park in Town Center. The address of Central Park is 975 Central Ave., Palm Coast.
Each Food Truck event features about a dozen food trucks – mobile kitchens, canteens and catering trucks that offer up gourmet foods including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Many menus are kid-friendly.
The food trucks signed up for June include:
· Monsta Lobsta – crab rolls, spicy lobster rolls, lobster bisque
· Sweet City Gelato & Desserts – gelato, sorbetto, cookies, bread pudding
· London Fish & Chippy – corn fritters, fish tacos, butter beer (non-alcoholic)
· Barnwood BBQ – Angus beef brisket, ribs, mac & cheese, pulled pork, fried fruit pies
· Magic4urPlate – seafood, steak
· The Good Food Truck – kicked-up grilled cheese, roasted chicken salad sandwich, classic burger, veggie quesadilla
· Humble Pie Catering – wood-fired pizza, salad
· It’s All Greek To Me – gyros (original, pork, chicken), Greek salad, baklava
· Kona Ice – tropical shaved ice, color-changing cups, King Kona shaved ice
· Big Kahuna Kettle Corn – kettle corn, ice tea
· Brusters Ice Cream and Nathan’s Hot Dogs
· Flaming Pizza – pizza slices
· Woodson’s Wrap Shack – specialty wraps (Mediterranean, reuben, shrimp po boy, Cuban, tuna, steak, California, buffalo chicken)
· Snowie Bus – shaved ece, ice cream, s’mores
The Flagler County Education Foundation plans to bring out the Stuff Bus and provide fun entertainment hosted by DJ Vern.
Food Truck Tuesdays is presented by the City of Palm Coast Parks & Recreation Department. For more information, call 386-986-2323 or visitwww.palmcoastgov.com/foodtruck.